By J K Murphy
Read Online or Download DotNetNuke 5.4 cookbook : over 100 recipes for installing, configuring, and customizing your own website with the DotNetNuke CMS PDF
Similar recipes books
An advent to the cooking of Korea that includes easy recipes for soups, appetizers, major dishes, part dishes, and muffins.
A conserving consultant and cookbook multi function! This inventive assortment has eighty creative recipes for preserving18 sorts of fruit, from apples, blackberries, blueberries, and cherries to cranberries, lemons, quince, plums, rhuburb, and tomatoes, however it additionally has eighty recipes for utilizing your preserves (whether you've made jelly, jam, chutney, curd, liqueur, pickles, or salsa) in major dishes, part dishes, truffles, and cocktails.
Dinner in half-hour or utilizing five or much less components? Don't decide upon only one. .. one hundred and one effortless daily Recipes is full of either! the newest addition to the best-selling Gooseberry Patch photograph cookbook sequence will keep time and simplify buying lists. Even larger, each one is observed by means of a mouthwatering full-color photograph!
BETTY is going VEGAN is a complete consultant to making scrumptious foodstuff for today's vegan kin. This must-have cookbook positive factors recipes encouraged via The Betty Crocker Cookbook, in addition to hundreds of thousands of unique, never-before-seen recipes guaranteed to please even meat-eaters. It additionally bargains perception into why Betty Crocker has been an icon in American cooking for thus long-and why she nonetheless represents a definite sort of the trendy super-woman approximately a hundred years once we first met her.
- Good Eating's Thanksgiving Recipes: Traditional and Unique Holiday Recipes for Desserts, Sides, Turkey, and More
- The Dumpling: A Seasonal Guide
- Joy of Cooking (75th Anniversary Edition)
- The Cook's Book of Ingredients
- This Can't Be Tofu!: 75 Recipes to Cook Something You Never Thought You Would--and Love Every Bite
- The 50 Best Pizza Recipes
Additional info for DotNetNuke 5.4 cookbook : over 100 recipes for installing, configuring, and customizing your own website with the DotNetNuke CMS
11. If you see a Review License page, check Accept License and click on Next. 12. The last screen is the Package Installation Report which should list all the items loaded for the skin with a final message at the bottom saying Installation Successful. If you see an error message instead, there could be a problem with the skin file. Try loading a different skin. 13. Click on Return to complete the skin installation. 14. The skin is now available to use on your site. If go to the menu Admin | Extensions you will now see that the new skin appears in the drop-down list of skins.
Getting ready For this recipe you need a module. The default DNN portal includes a small HTML module called Sponsors that displays some of the companies that support DNN. We will take the normally private module and make it public so everyone can see it. Keep in mind that the recipe below will work with any module in DNN, not just with Sponsors. How to do it... 1. Begin by logging in as the Portal Administrator (sysadmin in our examples). 2. Look at the front page of the portal and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Should the new user get an e-mail to notify them when their account has been created? Should you automatically authorize them so they can immediately log in? Should you give them a random password and force them to change it when they first log in? This recipe shows how to set these options. How to do it... 1. Begin by logging in as the Portal Administrator (sysadmin in our examples). 2. Look at the Control Panel and make sure you are in Edit mode. 3. Look under the Admin menu and select User Accounts.