By Bobby Flay
Smoky, earthy, fruity, and highly spiced, the flavors of the Southwest have intrigued Bobby Flay ever considering he was once a tender chef, finally serving because the suggestion for the menu at his first eating place, Mesa Grill. Now 16 years later, Bobby’s daring and vivacious tackle this delicacies has made him a fixture on America’s culinary scene and grew to become Mesa Grill right into a veritable establishment. In Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill Cookbook, the fame chef invitations you to hitch him within the kitchen of his recognized eating place to profit the secrets and techniques of his of his signature modern Southwestern food.
Here are one hundred fifty recipes for the beverages, appetizers, soups, salads, major dishes, facets, sauces, muffins, and brunch dishes that experience earned Bobby his recognition for growing cutting edge combos and massive, wealthy flavors, including:
- Grilled Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quesadillas with Tomato Jam and Cilantro Yogurt
- Queso Fundido with Roasted Poblano Vinaigrette
- candy Potato and Roasted Plantain Soup with Smoked Chile Crema
- Grilled Shrimp Brushed with Smoked Chile Butter and Tomatillo Salsa
- Seared Tuna Tostado with Black Bean Mango Salsa
- Coffee-Rubbed Filets Mignons with Ancho-Mushroom Sauce
- highly spiced Coconut Tapioca with Mango and Blackberries
Complete with a consultant no tequila lover may be with no, an inventory of must-haves for the Southwestern pantry, menu feedback for festive events with family and friends, Bobby's tips on uncomplicated cooking innovations, and a hundred full-color pictures, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill Cookbook is helping you re-create the thrill and flavors of Mesa Grill on your personal kitchen.