By Mary Meghan Ryan
The Handbook of U.S. hard work Statistics is well-known as an authoritative source at the U.S. hard work strength. It keeps and complements the Bureau of work Statistics's (BLS) discontinued publication, hard work Statistics. The eighteenth variation permits the person to appreciate fresh advancements in addition to to match modern-day economic climate with earlier historical past.
The Handbook is a accomplished reference offering an abundance of knowledge on quite a few issues including:
- employment and unemployment;
- consumer expenditures;
- occupational protection and health;
- union membership;
- international exertions comparisons;
- and a lot more!
Features of the publication
In addition to over 225 tables that current functional facts, the Handbook provides:
- introductory fabric for every bankruptcy that comprises highlights of salient information and figures that decision cognizance to noteworthy tendencies within the data;
- notes and definitions, which comprise concise descriptions of the knowledge assets, recommendations, definitions, and method from which the information are derived;
- references to extra complete stories which offer extra information and extra vast descriptions of estimation equipment, sampling, and reliability measures.
New within the 18th variation of Handbook of U.S exertions Statistics:
- A part on employee displacement in bankruptcy 1 in addition to a brand new part on neighborhood region unemployment facts in bankruptcy 7
- Several new tables on occupational safeguard and well-being in bankruptcy 14 besides new info on worker merits in bankruptcy 6
- Figures on a number of subject matters together with productiveness, labor-management family, costs, and office fatalities