By Dennis R. Jenkins, Brian Rogers
The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, subsonic, jet-powered strategic bomber. The B-52 used to be designed and equipped via Boeing, which has endured to supply aid and improvements. it's been operated through the us Air strength (USAF) because the Nineteen Fifties. The bomber is able to sporting as much as 70,000 kilos (32,000 kg) of guns.
Read Online or Download Boeing B-52G/H Stratofortress PDF
Best military technology books
Lockheed C-130 Hercules and its editions chronicles the advance and occupation of the world's primary army airlifter, from its origins within the depths of the chilly warfare during the latest. Over a hundred and seventy images, many by no means prior to released, exhibit the ""Herk"" in various roles and paint schemes; insurance comprises gunships, digital battle and reconniassance types, testbed and particular use plane, and Navy/Models.
Overseas agreements, comparable to these governing hands regulate and the surroundings, almost constantly require some extent of verification in order that compliance might be tested. to make sure that the verification approach is considered effective, powerful and neutral, you will need to version it mathematically.
It used to be recognized by means of numerous names - formally the Thunderbolt, however it was once often known as the Jug, Bolt, T-Bolt, Juggernaut, and different names by means of the Germans that may t be pointed out. The P-47 used to be the largest, such a lot seriously armed, and one of many quickest unmarried engine combatants constructed in the course of global warfare II. certainly, numerous P-47 experimental plane crowned 507 mph, and several other pilots declare to have flown the large fighter into transonic pace levels.
The tale of the USN's lengthy variety flying boat in the course of international battle II. contains info at the Marlin, Mars, & Seamaster. quite a few images, drawings, 10 colour profiles. fifty eight pages.
- Fighters 1914-19. Attack and Training Aircraft
- P-12 F4B
- Uniforms of the Peninsular War, 1807-14
- The Hawk's Done Gone and Other Stories
- The erotics of talk : womens's writing and feminist paradigms
- British Enfield Rifles
Additional info for Boeing B-52G/H Stratofortress
30. PULLEY JETTISON LEVER CHOCK CYLINDER CATCH LATCH PLATE JAW CLOSING STRAP JAWS RISER TERMINAL 31. 32. 33. 34. ,. CONTROL CABLES 2. PNEUMATIC SYSTEM ACCESS DOOR 3. HANDCRANK ADAPTER 4. HANDCRANK 5. RECEPTACLE 6. DRAG CHUTE DOOR 7. ICE BREAKER 6. DRAG CHUTE PILOT CHUTE 9. CABLE DISENGAGE 10. WINDLASS 11. INADVERTENT JETTISON ARM 12. INADVERTENT JETTISON LEVE' , 13. INTERMEDIATE LEVER 14. SHOCK SPRING 15. c" 52 ~ ...... _ Crosswind landing and taxi lights are mounted on the right forward gear strut; landing light is on door.
72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. PILOT'S SIDE PANEL INSTRUCTOR PILOT'S SEAT PERICOPIC SEXTANT CARRYING CASE PILOT'S OVERHEAD PANEL PILOT'S OVERHEAD PANEL MISCELLANEOUS EQUIPMENT SHELF NAVIGATOR'S INSTRUMENT PANEL STATION URINAL OXYGEN BOITLE NAVIGATOR'S SIDE PANEL HOT CUP FOOD STOWAGE BOX DRINKING WATER CONTAINER LADDER REMOTE MODULES RACK PRESSURE BULKHEAD DOOR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT RACK CENTRAL URINAL INSTRUCTOR NAVIGATOR'S TAKEOFF-LANDING SEAT POWER SUPPLY RACK RADAR NAVIGATOR'S SEAT RADAR NAVIGATOR'S SIDE PANEL INSTRUCTOR NAVIGATOR'S DUTY SEAT NAVIGATOR'S SEAT B-52H GENERAL ARRANGEMENT DIAGRAM TYPICAL 30.
59. 60. 61. 62. 63. , "'--- .. 'i'~ J><', PILOT'S SIDE 1. ANTI-ICE CONTROL PANEL 2. MACH INDICATOR 3. CLOCK 4. LATERAL ERROR METER (AGM-2B) 5. FLIGHT COMMAND INDICATOR 6. ALTIMETER 7. INDICATED AIRSPEED INDICATOR B. HORIZONTAL SITUATION INDICATOR 9. MARKER BEACON LIGHT 9A. ATIITUDE-DIRECTOR INDICATOR 10. MASTER CAUTION LIGHT 11. FRL INDICATOR LIGHT 12. CLEARANCE PLANE INDICATOR 13. VERTICA VELOCITY INDICATOR 14. TERRAIN DISPLAY INDICATOR 15. RADAR ALTIMETER 15A. J-4 STANDBY HEADING SYSTEM CORRECTION CARD 15B.